What we do
PFRA works with councils to control street ‘face-to-face’ (F2F) fundraising.
The Public Fundraising Regulatory Association is the self-regulatory body for street and doorstep Direct Debit fundraising. We work with councils to set up co-regulatory voluntary agreements. Click on the following links to see how PFRA can help you.
News and Information
If you have a complaint
Councils wishing to report a breach of professional standards or a breach of a fundraising agreement (SMA) should contact the PFRA on 020 7401 8452
Complaints from members of the public should be addressed directly to the charity or to the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB).
PFRA on Twitter
- Donate today & help us #StopTheSpread of #Ebola. Text DEC to 70000 to give £5 http://t.co/8w2sCfsDds
- Over £6m raised in first day of DEC's Ebola Crisis Appeal civilsociety.co.uk/fundraising/ne…
- @RedStand new restrictions on Redditch town centre fundraisers tinyurl.com/jw7jq7c
- Great training and networking event on individual Giving being run by @ioftweets 1st December, Regent's Park. institute-of-fundraising.org.uk/events-and-tra…
- Join IoF when you book your conference place and save money! Conferences - institute-of-fundraising.org.uk/events-and-tra…