What we do
PFRA works with councils to control street ‘face-to-face’ (F2F) fundraising.
The Public Fundraising Regulatory Association is the self-regulatory body for street and doorstep Direct Debit fundraising. We work with councils to set up co-regulatory voluntary agreements. Click on the following links to see how PFRA can help you.
News and Information
If you have a complaint
Councils wishing to report a breach of professional standards or a breach of a fundraising agreement (SMA) should contact the PFRA on 020 7401 8452
Complaints from members of the public should be addressed directly to the charity or to the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB).
PFRA on Twitter
- Funding challenges for councils mean charities are more important than ever. Underlines importance of our near 100 agreements with councils.
- Cllr Marianne Overton from @LGANews sets out future of council-charity partnerships at #acevoconf14 http://t.co/Noyh6DBl2q
- Great speech from ceo of User Voice Mark Johnson at #acevoconf14 incredible story http://t.co/C0sxsznmFW
- Great leadership on the issue of donors in a vulnerable circumstance from @Ioftweets gu.com/p/43am5/stw
- PFRA's Face Up Magazine now out pfra.org.uk/publications_a… Thanks 2 @thefrsb @appcogroup @mariecurieuk @CR_UK @FIL_UK @concern 4 their stories.