What we do
The Public Fundraising Regulatory Association (PFRA) works with councils to manage street and doorstep ‘face-to-face’ (F2F) fundraising.
We are the self-regulatory membership body for charities and agencies carrying out street and doorstep Direct Debit fundraising.
We work with councils to set up co-regulatory voluntary agreements. Click on the following links to see how PFRA can help your local authority.
News and Information
If you have a complaint
Councils wishing to report a breach of their Site Management Agreement should contact the PFRA on 020 7401 8452.
Complaints from members of the public should be addressed directly to the charity or to the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB).
PFRA on Twitter
- PFRA and Local Council tackle streetfundraisers ‘ mirr.im/1uoA78Q
- HMRC and Charity Commission joint registration process 'will be in place by April 2016' | Third Sector thirdsector.co.uk/article/1326141
- PFRA & TSI Working Together to Deliver Better Standards on the Door | PFRA pfra.org.uk/publications_a…
- Martin Blackwell of the Charity Retail Association | Third Sector thirdsector.co.uk/article/1322395
- New committee appointed to oversee the charities Sorps | Third Sector thirdsector.co.uk/article/1325632