What we do
PFRA works with councils to control street ‘face-to-face’ (F2F) fundraising.
The Public Fundraising Regulatory Association is the self-regulatory body for street and doorstep Direct Debit fundraising. We work with councils to set up co-regulatory voluntary agreements. Click on the following links to see how PFRA can help you.
News and Information
If you have a complaint
Councils wishing to report a breach of professional standards or a breach of a fundraising agreement (SMA) should contact the PFRA on 020 7401 8452
Complaints from members of the public should be addressed directly to the charity or to the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB).
PFRA on Twitter
- Charity Retail Association appoints new chief executive civilsociety.co.uk/finance/news/c…
- Blues' players looking pretty in pink ahead of Ladies Day this Saturday in their #cancerresearch warm-up tops #COYB http://t.co/VUt7VAgVk4
- Tracking the careers of fundraisers who started on the street civilsociety.co.uk/fundraising/in…
- Rail Companies Join Forces to Champion Safer Giving | frsb.org.uk/rail-companies…
- Great to be here in #Nottingham for the #NALEO agm. Looking forward to addressing delegates on better fundraising. http://t.co/op21Uk9pvM